Along with the adoption of the Code of Conduct in 2013, the Compliance Services unit was established as a unit of the Legal Services Division. Basic tasks that the Compliance Services unit fulfils include the following:
- Ensuring that the management, staff and employees of all the Group’s companies, as well as its external partners, apply the Group’s Code of Conduct
- Providing advice and guidance on issues related to matters governed by the Code of Conduct and its specific provisions
- Addressing employees’ statements related to cases of possible conflicts of interests and receiving gifts or benefits from third parties, proposing the appropriate actions which are consistent with the provisions of the Code and protecting the interests of the Company and employees
- Receiving updates and complaints about any violations of the Code of Conduct and cooperating with the Internal Audit Division, the Human Resources & Administrative Services Group’s Division and any other relevant Division concerning their investigation
- Participating in the drafting of Company Policies which focus especially on issues concerning the Code or relevant issues
- Participating in employee training concerning the Code of Conduct.